Back pain is a major issue in the modern world, affecting 70-80% of Australians at some stage during their lifetime. The vast majority of these individuals (almost 70%) will experience acute back pain (which lasts for 6-12 weeks), whereas the remaining (30%) will go on to develop chronic back pain (which lasts for more than 12 weeks). Based on this weblink, whether you experience acute back pain or chronic back pain, you need quick and long-lasting pain relief, and that is where low-level laser therapy can be a great option for your back pain

low level laser therapy for back painWhat Is It?

Low-level laser therapy or cold laser therapy is a completely non-invasive, effective, and safe form of complementary medicine that utilises the healing power of specific wavelengths of light to accelerate the healing process and alleviate pain. If you need the best pain relief, you can learn about us, here!  The great thing about LLLT is that it targets and addresses the underlying cause of the pain instead of masking it; this is why many patients experience a significant decline in the severity of their back pain and are able to regain an active lifestyle in a relatively short period of time. Check This Out to talk to an expert surgeon in case you are planning to get a surgery.

Benefits of Low Level Laser Therapy for Back Pain

The concept of reducing or completely eliminating pain in a Pain Clinic, relaxing muscles, stimulating nerve regeneration, and speeding up the healing process using the light energy from a laser beam seems fanciful, however, many clinical trials using LLLT tell us these effects do occur. Today, low level laser therapy is successfully used by hundreds of physiotherapists, remedial massage therapists, and many other healthcare professionals for reducing pain and inflammation associated with many common conditions, speeding up the connective tissue repair process, and improving functionality. Listed below are some of the significant benefits of low level laser therapy for back pain:

  • LLLT reduces pain, inflammation, and swelling
  • LLLT is non-invasive, completely safe, and drug-free 
  • LLLT can be used for both acute and chronic conditions
  • LLLT can be easily customised for each issue
  • LLLT offers quick recovery time and there are no side effects

Melbourne Natural Therapies
Low Level Laser Therapy